Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's tropical adult caribbean smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's tropical adult caribbean smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie:
- Get of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits - all to taste].
- Make ready of Strawberries.
- Make ready of Pineapple.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Cantaloupe.
- Prepare of Green Melon.
- Prepare of Tangerine.
- Get of Grapes.
- Take of Kiwi [peeled].
- Take of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- Make ready of Orange Juice [+ reserves - use to help crush ice].
- Make ready of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- Get of Crushed Ice.
- Prepare of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- Get 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- Get 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Get of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- Take of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
Instructions to make Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie:
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's tropical adult caribbean smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie Recipe Video: