Green Tea Chiffon Cake this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, green tea chiffon cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Tea Chiffon Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Green Tea Chiffon Cake is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have green tea chiffon cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Tea Chiffon Cake:
- Prepare 64 g of flour.
- Make ready 4 of egg yolks.
- Take 16 g of sugar (I used glucose powder for healthy reasons).
- Take 48 g of water.
- Get 48 g of coconut oil.
- Get 24 g of matcha green tea powder.
- Prepare 16 g of sugar (I used glucose powder for health reasons).
- Take 8 g of cornstarch.
- Make ready 4 of egg whites.
- Take 1 tsp of green tea gel.
Steps to make Green Tea Chiffon Cake:
- This is for a 6”-7” Chiffon Pan. Preheat oven to 170C. Mix first six ingredients together to make the yolk paste and set aside..
- Mix remaining sugar and cornstarch together and set aside..
- Whip egg whites until they are foamy then add half the cornstarch mixture. Continue to whip and add second half of cornstarch mixture after a few minutes. Whip until soft peaks form. Slow down mixing in the last stages..
- Pour batter into a 7inch chiffon tin and run a chopstick through it 3 times..
- Bake at 170 for 15 minutes then make a few cuts through the top of the cake to help it rise evenly. Lower the temperature to 160 and bake another 30 minutes. Drop it on the table a few times to release hot air then immediately turn it upside down and cool. Once cool, run spatula around the edges to release the cake and serve with whipped cream..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green tea chiffon cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green Tea Chiffon Cake Recipe Video: