Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋:
- Get 1/2 of an organic lemon.
- Take 2 tb of Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tb of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger root.
- Get 12 oz. of boiling water.
Instructions to make Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋:
- Peel and chop ginger..
- Juice the lemon, reserve the pulp..
- Add the ginger & lemon/lemon pulp to a coffee cup & fill with hot water..
- Allow the ginger to steep for about 10 minutes..
- Add the honey, and then finally add the vinegar last. *Adding the vinegar last, when the cup has cooled down a bit, prevents the hot water from killing the good bacteria in the vinegar..
- Enjoy the delicious health benefits ☺.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 Recipe Video: