Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy marisco cocktail. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy marisco cocktail using 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Prepare of ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil].
- Get 2 lbs of Peeled Shrimp [veins removed].
- Get 1 lb of Baby Raw Scallops.
- Make ready 1 lb of Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day].
- Take 1 of Raw Chopped Lobster Tail.
- Get 1/2 lb of King Salmon.
- Make ready 6 oz of Raw Clams [fully rinsed].
- Prepare of ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled].
- Take 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 2 of Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of Radishes.
- Get 1/2 of Vidalia Onion.
- Get 1/2 of Red Onions [julianned].
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- Get 1 of LG Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of LG Stalks Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of LG Habenero Peppers.
- Take 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of LG Firm Sliced Avocados.
- Take of ● For The Herbs & Seasonings.
- Make ready 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready of ● For The Liquids [all chilled].
- Make ready 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [+ reserves].
- Take 4 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [or more].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- Get 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce [optional].
- Make ready of ● For The Options.
- Get of Spiced Vodka.
- Make ready of Spiced Tequila.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables..
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop..
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail..
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients..
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving..
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers..
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail Recipe Video: