Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea):
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dried hibiscus flowers.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea):
- Make as little or as much as you want maintaining the same ratio of water/hibiscus flowers/sugar.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add hibiscus flowers and sugar and boil for five minutes, stirring a few times.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Pour liquid into serving container while straining out the flowers.
- Add lime juice 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Cool liquid in fridge.
- Ready to serve.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food agua de jamaica (hibiscus tea) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea) Recipe Video: