Pasta a la Vodka this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pasta a la vodka. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta a la Vodka is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Pasta a la Vodka is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pasta a la vodka using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 cup of vodka.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Sauté minced garlic and onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat, about 10 mins or until golden..
- Add vodka and simmer to reduce, 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken stock and crushed tomatoes, allow to simmer about five mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas and simmer another five mins.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil, and Parmesan to taste.
- Add heavy cream and stir.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta. (We recommend gemelli!) Top with sautéed spinach for extra veggies..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pasta a la vodka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta a la Vodka Recipe Video: