Bubble Tea from scratch this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bubble tea from scratch. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bubble Tea from scratch is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bubble Tea from scratch is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bubble tea from scratch using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bubble Tea from scratch:
- Make ready 3 cups of whole milk.
- Get 2 cups of black tea bags.
- Get 1 packet of sweetener or 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dried quick cooking tapioca pearls.
Instructions to make Bubble Tea from scratch:
- Cook the boba according to the instructions.
- Soak the cooked boba balls in ice cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Strain out the soaked boba balls and soak them in 1/2 packet of the sweetener or 2 teaspooons of honey.
- Heat the milk in a small pot on medium heat until the edges start to form to bottom and is very hot.
- Add in the tea bags to turn the heat to simmer and steep the tea in for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and turn off heat.
- Add in the remaining honey or sweeter packet.
- Divide boba among three medium mugs.
- Ladle in the hot milk tea carefully into each cup.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food bubble tea from scratch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bubble Tea from scratch Recipe Video: