Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot pulled chicken bbq. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot pulled chicken bbq using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ:
- Take 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 can of Coca Cola.
- Take 1 of Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning.
- Make ready 18 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Steps to make Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ:
- Season chicken breasts with Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning..
- Place Coca-Cola, 16 oz of Ray's Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ sauce and vinegar in Crock Pot and wisk together..
- Place chicken in Crock Pot and cook on high for 4 hours..
- After the 4 hours, shred chicken with two forks and let cook for another 30 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot pulled chicken bbq recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ Recipe Video: