Penne alla Vodka this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, penne alla vodka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne alla Vodka is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Penne alla Vodka is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have penne alla vodka using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne alla Vodka:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 1 pinch of hot pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take of Fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmiggiano reggiano.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of uncooked penne pasta.
Instructions to make Penne alla Vodka:
- In a non stick pan over medium heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil for 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, add the hot pepper flakes, oregano and stir to combine. Add the vodka and cook until it’s reduced by half..
- Add the crushed tomatoes and reduce the heat to low, cook partially uncovered for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Meanwhile fill a large pot with water add in a generous sprinkle of salt and bring it to a boil..
- After the 45 minutes season the sauce to taste and add the heavy cream. Turn the heat up to medium and let it cook uncovered for 8 to 9 minutes. This is the perfect time to add the pasta to the salted boiling water..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, turn the heat off and add a few fresh basil leaves and the grated parmiggiano. Stir to combine and serve right away..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food penne alla vodka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Penne alla Vodka Recipe Video: