Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai basil & calamansi vodka gimlet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thai basil & calamansi vodka gimlet using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet:
- Take 1/4-1/3 cup of Thai Basil Syrup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1757765-mostly-thai-basil-simple-syrup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Get 1/4-1/3 cup of fresh squeezed calamansi juice.
- Take 1 cup of ice.
- Prepare of calamansi halves and fresh basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet:
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake a few times..
- If you don't have a shaker, just combine everything in a high volume glass or pitcher and give it a few stirs. But you knew that already. I just didn't want to sound all Alton Brown gadgety-like on you. :).
- Serve on the rocks and garnish with a calamansi half and a sprig of fresh basil..
- Cheers! :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai basil & calamansi vodka gimlet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai Basil & Calamansi Vodka Gimlet Recipe Video: