Pasta and Vodka Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, pasta and vodka sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta and Vodka Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pasta and Vodka Sauce is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta and vodka sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta and Vodka Sauce:
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Take 6 of Chopped Garlic Cloves.
- Make ready 1 Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 28 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 Pound of Dried Pasta (of your choice).
- Make ready 1 shot of Vodka.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Roughly Chopped Parsley.
- Make ready of Salt.
Steps to make Pasta and Vodka Sauce:
- In an unheated skillet, large enough to hold the pasta later, combine olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper Flakes, and 1 teaspoon of salt..
- Cook over low-moderate heat for 2-3 minutes. (DO NOT BROWN GARLIC)..
- Add crushed tomatoes. Stir to blend. Simmer, uncovered until the sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente, and drain thoroughly..
- Once the crushed tomatoes have refused to a point of your liking, add the drained pasta to skillet with tomato sauce and toss..
- Add vodka and toss..
- Add heavy cream and toss..
- Cover, reduce the heat to low, and let rest for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta and vodka sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta and Vodka Sauce Recipe Video: