Fresh Squeezed Lemonade this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, fresh squeezed lemonade. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Fresh Squeezed Lemonade is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fresh squeezed lemonade using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade:
- Get 1 2/3 cups of lemon juice (about 6 large lemons).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 7 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of ice cubes.
Steps to make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade:
- In a small sauce pan bring 1 cup of water to a slow boil. Stir in sugar and continue to boil until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to a simmer if necessary. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. This is your "syrup"..
- While syrup is cooling "squeeze" your lemons. Cut each lemon in half. Use whatever juicer gadget you have to get as much juice as possible out of those suckers. Strain juice through a mesh sieve to remove seeds and pulp. If you like the pulp you can always pick out the seeds as your juicing, but we're not pulp fans..
- Pour lemon juice into a 2 quart pitcher. Add 6 cups of cold water and 2 cups of ice. Pour in syrup until you reach your desired sweetnes. The amount needed can vary depending on the lemons. We only used about 3/4 cup of syrup for this batch..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fresh squeezed lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade Recipe Video: