Thai Milk Tea Pudding this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai milk tea pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Milk Tea Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Thai Milk Tea Pudding is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thai milk tea pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Milk Tea Pudding:
- Take 1 sachet of Nutrijell - no flavour.
- Prepare 100 gr of Thai Milk Tea Powder.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 200 mL of low fat milk - Vanilla flavored.
- Make ready 600 mL of Water.
Instructions to make Thai Milk Tea Pudding:
- Weigh 150 gr Thai Milk Tea powder and put it into a cooking pot. This brand is Thai local brand and it has a very strong flavor compared to the famous multinational brand. So, if you use another brand, you might need to adjust the amount of the tea powder. If you also feel that using this local Thai brand gives too strong taste, you can also reduce the tea powder based on your preference.
- Add 1 sachet Nutrijell powder no flavor and 2 tbsp Sugar into the cooking pot. Whisk it until homogenous with the Thai tea powder. You can modify the amount of sugar based on your preference..
- Add 800 mL water into the powders little by little and whisk until forming a homogenous dark orange liquid.
- Add 200 mL milk into the mixture and mix.
- Put the cooking pot into the stove, turn to medium heat and keep stirring until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and pour the liquid pudding into a glassware container and let it cool down and set.
- After it cools down to room temperature, close the container and put it into the fridge for around 2 hours. Then it is ready to eat!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food thai milk tea pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai Milk Tea Pudding Recipe Video: