Frozen Lemonade this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, frozen lemonade. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Lemonade is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Frozen Lemonade is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have frozen lemonade using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Lemonade:
- Prepare of Simple Syrup:.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Frozen Lemonade:.
- Take 1/3-1/2 cup of simple syrup (depends how sweet you like it).
- Make ready of Juice of 2 large lemons.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cups of ice.
Steps to make Frozen Lemonade:
- To make your simple syrup, stir together the sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, then remove it from the heat and let it cool. Store it in an airtight container for 4-5 days..
- In a blender, combine your simple syrup (more for a sweeter lemonade) with the lemon juice, milk and ice. Blend it until it's smooth, then serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food frozen lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Frozen Lemonade Recipe Video: