Vodka Gummy Bears this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vodka gummy bears. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vodka Gummy Bears is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vodka Gummy Bears is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vodka gummy bears using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Gummy Bears:
- Prepare 2 bag of Haribo Gummy Bears.
- Prepare 1 pints of Vodka.
- Take 1 can of Juice (your choice).
Steps to make Vodka Gummy Bears:
- Empty Gummy Bears (Haribo are the best as the cheaper Gummy Bears just fall apart) into an air tight container..
- Add the Vodka to the bears, until they are all covered. Put on the lid & leave in the fridge for a few days or until the Gummy Bears have soaked up all the vodka. Shake each day..
- Add a can of juice to the bears when they have soaked the Vodka up (I used juice from a pineapple can and it was great). Put back in the fridge for a day or two. The juice makes the bears sweeter at the end..
- Take the bears out & they are ready! They will have doubled in size! They take about a week to make but they are worth it!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vodka gummy bears recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vodka Gummy Bears Recipe Video: