Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, sparkling cherry rhubarb lemonade. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sparkling cherry rhubarb lemonade using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped rhubarb.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 (6 ounce) of can frozen pink lemonade.
- Prepare 2 of fresh lemons.
- Make ready 16-20 ounces of lemon-lime soda.
Steps to make Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade:
- Bring the rhubarb, sugar and water to a boil. Simmer 5-10 minutes. Strain the mixture and discard the solids. Add the frozen lemonade and the juice from one fresh lemon; chill until cold..
- When ready to serve add the soda. (You can add more water/soda depending on how tart/sweet you like it.) Slice the remaining lemon for serving. Pour lemonade over ice and add lemon slices..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sparkling cherry rhubarb lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sparkling Cherry Rhubarb Lemonade Recipe Video: