Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, teh tarik (malaysian tea). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook teh tarik (malaysian tea) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea):
- Get 1 glass of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black tea/2 bags black tea.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea):
- Mix milk, sugar and salt..
- Filter 2 tbsp tea with a cup of hot water (or add hot waters n 2 bags of tea).
- Stir step 2.
- Prepare two containers, preferably with curved lips to ease pouring with minimal dripping..
- With a steady stream, pour the tea from one container to the other back and forth. Carefully increase the height as you pour.The higher the stream, the frothier it’ll become. Be careful not to scald yourself. Tea will splatter. Repeat 6 times..
- Serve it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teh tarik (malaysian tea) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) Recipe Video: