Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, julia childs chocolate mousse. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have julia childs chocolate mousse using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse:
- Take of Eggs: 4 (divided).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Orange liquor:.
- Take 3/4 cups of Sugar:.
- Make ready of Semi-sweet chocolate: 6 oz or 1 cup.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of Strong coffee:.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Butter: 6 oz or 1 cup (softened).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar:.
Instructions to make Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse:
- Take a pot and heat some water. Melt the coffee and chocolate over that pot of hot water. Take the bowl off and put butter into the mixture. Make sure that you beat butter one piece at a time in order to make a batter with a smooth consistency..
- Beat sugar and egg yolks together until the mixture thickens. Make sure that the egg mixture is yellow and forms a dissolving ribbon. Put some orange liquor into the mixture and beat it..
- Take a pan and pour some water into it. Heat the water on a medium to high heat. Set the bowl containing the mixture over hot water. Make sure that the water is not boiling. It should be warm, but not simmering. Continue beating for about 3 to 4 minutes until the egg-and-orange-liquor mixture is foamy. Take it off when you think the mixture is too hot for you to touch..
- Take a pot full of cold water and put the bowl containing egg yolk, sugar and liquor mixture over it and continue beating for another 3 to 4 minutes to the point when it cools down and start forming the ribbons again. The mixture will start having a consistency and uniformity of mayonnaise..
- Beat the chocolate and egg yolks together..
- Put egg whites in a bowl and beat them together with salt until soft peaks are formed. Once you get to that point, sprinkle sugar over it and beat the mixture until stiff peaks start to form. Take about 1/4 of the egg whites and stir them into the chocolate mixture. Take the rest and fold it in..
- I put the mousse in wine glassses, chill at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with some whipped cream..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food julia childs chocolate mousse recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Julia Childs Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video: