Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, quince tart (pasta frola). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook quince tart (pasta frola) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Prepare 275 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Get 100 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (1 lemon).
- Take 120 grams of butter, cold.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vodka, plain or citron (or milk).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 500 grams of quince paste.
- Take of Shredded coconut (optional).
Steps to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Put dry ingredients in a food processor. Zest the lemon on top of the mixture to catch the zest and the (lemon peel) oil. Pulse to combine..
- Add the cold butter in cubes or slices and pulse the food processor until mixture resembles small crumbs (approx. 5 pulses)..
- Beat 1 egg, vodka and vanilla in a small bowl..
- Incorporate egg mixture to food processor. Pulse until a ball is formed (approx. 15 pulses)..
- Form a thick disc, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour..
- Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch pan. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix quince paste and 3 or 4 tablespoons of hot water with a fork, until paste is smooth and spreadable. Set aside..
- Take dough out of the fridge, cut 2/3 and put the other 1/3 back in the fridge. It’s easier to work with this dough when it’s cold..
- Roll dough into a circle of roughly an inch wider than the pan. Place on pan..
- Cut the extra dough and add to the 1/3 dough in the fridge. Put pan in the fridge for 10 mins..
- Remove pan from fridge. Spread quince paste on dough. If desired, sprinkle some shredded coconut over the quince..
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 degrees F (or convection oven to 350 degrees F)..
- Take remaining dough out of the fridge, roll into an oblong shape of 1/8-inch thickness and cut 1/2-inch-wide strips. Work quickly so dough stays cool. I like to work on a sheet that has been in the refrigerator..
- Make a lattice..
- Cut the overhanging strips. Beat the other egg and paint with it the lattice. Bake for 30 mins. The remaining dough makes a tasty cookie when baked for 10 minutes next to the tart..
- Let cool. Serve at room temperature..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quince tart (pasta frola) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) Recipe Video: