Lemon Drop Martini this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon drop martini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Lemon Drop Martini is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Prepare 2 oz of blueberry vodka.
- Take 1 oz of lemoncello.
- Make ready 1/2 ounce of triple sec.
- Make ready 1/2 ounce of lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best).
- Prepare 5 of fresh blueberries.
- Get cubes of Ice.
- Take of Optional lemon zest twist.
Instructions to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer.
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 - 25 seconds).
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look..
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon drop martini recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe Video: