Watermelon Lemonade this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, watermelon lemonade. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watermelon Lemonade is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Watermelon Lemonade is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have watermelon lemonade using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Prepare 4-5 of large slices of watermelon.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of 100% lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of large lemon.
Steps to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces..
- Add the pieces to the blender and purée.
- Pass through a strainer. And put the residue in a separate bowl or pitcher, and add the lemon juice along with water. Stir..
- Pass through the strainer again using over the first strained watermelon juice. Stir well..
- Cut lemon into even slices and add to the pitcher..
- Add ice. Stir slightly (if at all :)) Garnish with lemon and small cut watermelon. Enjoy cold..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food watermelon lemonade recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Watermelon Lemonade Recipe Video: