Thai Tea Pudding this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai tea pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Tea Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Thai Tea Pudding is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai tea pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Tea Pudding:
- Get 450 ml of water.
- Make ready 2 sachets of instant Thai tea.
- Prepare 1 sachet of agar-agar powder (7 gr, I used red powder. You can use plain or add a few drops of red coloring.).
- Take 4 tsp of condensed milk.
Instructions to make Thai Tea Pudding:
- Pour the water into a pan and use low heat. When the water is hot, but not boiling, add instant Thai tea and stir until combined..
- Add agar-agar powder and continue stirring until it dissolves completely..
- Pour into molds of your choice. After an hour or so, the pudding should be firm. I cut them into little squares. Pour condensed milk to pudding, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thai tea pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai Tea Pudding Recipe Video: