Watermelon lemonade this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, watermelon lemonade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Watermelon lemonade is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Watermelon lemonade is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have watermelon lemonade using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon lemonade:
- Prepare 2 cups of watermelon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Simple syrup:.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get Few mint of leaves to garnish.
- Take As required of Watermelon pieces to garnish.
Steps to make Watermelon lemonade:
- First Boil the sugar in water till it melts then refrigerate..
- Pour the watermelon juice in a glass jar. Add lemon juice and stir..
- Take your serving glass. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of simple syrup.
- Add a cup of watermelon juice. Add some chilled water. Garnish with mint and watermelon pieces. simple and tasty..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food watermelon lemonade recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Watermelon lemonade Recipe Video: