Black Tea Cocktail this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, black tea cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Tea Cocktail is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Black Tea Cocktail is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black tea cocktail using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Tea Cocktail:
- Get of Black Tea Jelly.
- Prepare of Earl Grey Tea (about 5 teabags) 15g.
- Make ready 400 g of Hot Water.
- Get 50 g of Sugar.
- Get 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- Get 45 g of Cold Water.
- Get of Fruits As you like.
- Make ready of Tonic Water.
- Make ready of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Instructions to make Black Tea Cocktail:
- Black Tea Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder in a small bowl and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Add the tea bags and hot water to a teapot and stir. Steep for 5 min..
- Add the sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Pour the black tea into the mixing bowl and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot black tea solution and stir well..
- Pour the tea solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Prepare a glass..
- Cut your favorite fruits into pieces and add to the glass..
- Add the cubed black tea jelly..
- Pour the tonic water into the glass..
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the glass..
- Decorate as you like..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food black tea cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Black Tea Cocktail Recipe Video: