Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, black tea hot biscuit (scone). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have black tea hot biscuit (scone) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Make ready 100 g of Flour.
- Take 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar.
- Take 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Get 50 g of Milk (or cream).
- Take of Tea leaves 4g (About to 2 tea bags).
Instructions to make Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and tea leaves..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food black tea hot biscuit (scone) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) Recipe Video: