Earl Gray Tea Icing this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, earl gray tea icing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Earl Gray Tea Icing is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Earl Gray Tea Icing is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have earl gray tea icing using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Earl Gray Tea Icing:
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 2 of Earl Gray tea bags.
Steps to make Earl Gray Tea Icing:
- Pour sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Add egg whites and hand whisk till mixed..
- Put water on the stove to simmer and place the bowl in the water. Add tea. Whisk for 4 minutes or till sugar is dissolved..
- Remove and use electric beater till fluffy. (It will end tasting like marshmallows.).
- Note: yours will probably be lighter and fluffier than what is pictured, as I used raw sugar instead of granulated sugar..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food earl gray tea icing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Earl Gray Tea Icing Recipe Video: