Indian Style Tea this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, indian style tea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Style Tea is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Indian Style Tea is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook indian style tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Tea:
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk (preferably full cream).
- Take 2 tsp of good quality black loose tea leaves (I use Wagh Bakri).
- Get 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of black pepper corns.
- Get 1/2 of of one star of anise.
- Take of Fresh or dry ginger (preferably fresh, a few small pieces or about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of dry ginger).
- Make ready 1/3 (1 stick) of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Indian Style Tea:
- Lightly crush your spices and add tea and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Be sure not to boil water to long or u will over boil the water and spoil the taste..
- Once the water has boiled add your milk and again bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and bring to the boil again. Doing this process multiple times will create a creamy and more richer flavoured tea..
- As soon as the milk is boiling add your sugar this can be done afterwards but I like to infuse my sugar with my tea in the boiling process. Once it has boiled strain into cup/cups using a small strainer and enjoy..
- This Recipe can be changed and altered to your liking. As you make it more and more u will discover what spices etc. you may like more or less of. Sugar is definitely optional but in my opinion you can't drink Indian tea without sugar. Also you can adapt the recipe to make more or less tea..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indian style tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indian Style Tea Recipe Video: