Southern Iced Sweet Tea this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, southern iced sweet tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southern Iced Sweet Tea is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Southern Iced Sweet Tea is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook southern iced sweet tea using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Iced Sweet Tea:
- Make ready 1 of family size gallon tea bag.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready of Ice.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make Southern Iced Sweet Tea:
- Fill saucepan to about inch from rim with water until almost full but enough space for a rapid boil (about 1 and 1/2inch) place one tea gallon tea bag on medium high heat until reaches a good boil I use Lipton.
- Once reaches a rapid boil turn heat off and let cool on same burner.
- While that cools place 1 and one half cup of sugar in a one gallon tea pitcher.
- Once steam settles at least 20 minutes pour tea in pitcher and mix throughly the longer it sits the stronger.
- Now fill pot with ice and pour in pitcher and stir.
- Fill rest of pitcher with ice cold water while stirring.
- Fill cup with ice and tea! Enjoy!!!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food southern iced sweet tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Southern Iced Sweet Tea Recipe Video: