Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grandma's polish cabbage soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grandma's polish cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup:
- Make ready 1 bottle of bloody mary mix.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Make ready 10 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 packages of baby carrots.
- Take 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 packages of polish keilbasa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup:
- Add bloody mary mix, chicken broth, water, carrots to large pot and turn on low to medium heat..
- Cut up kielbasa and fry in pan until browned..
- Add kielbasa, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to broth..
- Cut cabbage into bite size pieces and add to pot..
- Bring to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil turn down to low and simmer for 1-2 hours until carrots and cabbage is soft. ENJOY!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grandma's polish cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup Recipe Video: