A 'Latte Chai Tea this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, a 'latte chai tea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A 'Latte Chai Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. A 'Latte Chai Tea is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a 'latte chai tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- Prepare of Chai Tea.
- Make ready 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice).
- Prepare 2 clove of Whole Cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of Hand grounded Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of 1/8 Ground Allspice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley).
- Prepare of Latte'.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chai Tea.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
Steps to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water..
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup..
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes..
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve..
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness..
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat..
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy..
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea..
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired..
- Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food a 'latte chai tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A 'Latte Chai Tea Recipe Video: