Lemonade /nimboo sikanji this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemonade /nimboo sikanji. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemonade /nimboo sikanji is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Lemonade /nimboo sikanji is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemonade /nimboo sikanji using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemonade /nimboo sikanji:
- Get 2 glass of Water chilled /soda water is optional.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of fine sugar.
- Get 2 of lemons medium size.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rose water.
- Prepare Pinch of black salt.
- Take 5-6 of mint leaves chopped it.
- Make ready as needed of Ice cubes.
Steps to make Lemonade /nimboo sikanji:
- Take one bowl put fine sugar water and mix it well.
- Then add lemon and mint leaves in it and shake it well all things.
- Then add slices of lemon and crushed mint leaves.
- In last add rose water and then add ice cubes.
- And serve it in glasses.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemonade /nimboo sikanji recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemonade /nimboo sikanji Recipe Video: