Authentic Mexican Carnitas this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, authentic mexican carnitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Authentic Mexican Carnitas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Authentic Mexican Carnitas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook authentic mexican carnitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- Take 355 ml of bottled Mexican Coca-Cola. Note: American Coca-Cola will.
- Make ready 6 lb of bone in pork shoulder or pork butt sliced into 4inch slices.
- Make ready 1 of sliced up orange with peel.
- Make ready 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2 1/2 lb of Manteca "lard".
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 4 of dry bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 can (7 ounces) of sweetend condensed milk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 4 of whole fresh cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- On your stove top range, bring temperature of lard to 375°F in a large cooking pot or dutch oven..
- Add your slices of pork to the 375°F lard, and allow pork to sear until brown, stirring frequently as to not let the pork stick to the pot..
- Add cinnamon sticks, then add oranges by squeezing juice into cooking pot, and then drop in squeezed oranges peel and all. let cook frequently stirring for half an hour..
- Now it's time to bring down the temperature to 230°F by reducing the heat to medium and adding a cup of water to the boiling lard. don't worry the lard will not boil over or explode. cook until water evaporates, about 30 minutes, you'll know this when the level of lard has reduced due to cooking..
- Add by stirring in the bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola, cloves of garlic, half can (7 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk, dry bay leaves, and sea salt. cook for another hour over medium heat..
- Carefully remove carnitas and place on paper towel. Then carefully cut carnitas into 2 inch cubes..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry carnitas frequently turning until crispy to your liking..
- Enjoy with warm tortillas, avocado, cilantro, etc....
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food authentic mexican carnitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Authentic Mexican Carnitas Recipe Video: