Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, traditional (plantain) banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook traditional (plantain) banana bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread:
- Take 3-4 of ripe Plantains (or 4-5 ripe bananas).
- Take 250 of g/2 cup flour.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
Instructions to make Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Put peeled plantains or bananas in a bowl and mix by hands. (To have some chunks left in the bread later.).
- Put the butter and sugar in a separate bowl and microwave for 1 minute to melt and mix well. Mix with the bananas..
- Beat the eggs well on another bowl, then mix with the banana mixture..
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder to the mixture through a sifter for a smoother taste. Mix well with a whisk..
- Put aluminum foil in a baking dish, then pour the mixture in. Sprinkle coffee powder on the top. Cover the dish with extra aluminum foil in case the surface gets too brown at baking. Bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove the top aluminum foil. The center should still be a little moist. Bake for another 20 minutes..
- Delicious banana bread ready to serve..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food traditional (plantain) banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread Recipe Video: