Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, rooibos tea and coconut milk gummies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rooibos tea and coconut milk gummies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies:
- Make ready 4 of herbal teabags.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready 45 ml of gelatin powder.
- Take 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 30 ml of butter.
- Make ready of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 150 ml of warm water.
Steps to make Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies:
- Empty the can of coconut milk into a medium saucepan, and set to medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt..
- Once the milk is heated, drop in the herbal teabags to infuse. I used Rooibos, a South African herbal tea. Chai should work just as well, but feel free to experiment. I'd be interested to know what works..
- Once the milk is properly infused with your herbal tea, remove the teabags. Add the sugar and bring it up to a simmer. Let it reduce for like 10 mins or so..
- Meanwhile, activte the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on the warm water and stirring untill it dissolves completely. Be careful not to use boiling water at this point, because that might damage the microscopic gelatinous strands or something. Whoever feels like googling can let me know if you find out the real reason..
- Bring down the heat on the saucepan and add the gelatin. Again make sure that the gelatin never boils, because of reasons. Mix it through and add the vanilla and cinnamon to taste. Let it cool down for a smidge..
- Pour the cooled mixture into greased molds. Ice trays or shot glasses work well. The soft rubbery kind works best, because these little dudes like to stick around, and it helps a lot if you can help them along from behind..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, and remove them from the molds. Encourage them along the edges with a sharp knife if you're using a hard mold and they're being stubborn..
- These guys will keep their shape for a couple of hours at room temperature because of the obscene amount of gelatin used, but they still need to be refrigerated to keep them from melting/spoiling in the long term. They are preservative free after all..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rooibos tea and coconut milk gummies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rooibos Tea and Coconut Milk Gummies Recipe Video: