Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, penne alla vodka with grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook penne alla vodka with grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of as needed Vodka.
- Take 1 head of Onion.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 cup of Bacon.
- Make ready 1 can of Tomato pur?e.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Oregano.
- Make ready 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1 box of Penne pasta.
Steps to make Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken:
- First, chop the onions & garlic.
- Then, on a skillet, add some olive oil and saut? the onions & garlic until golden (not burnt).
- While you are saut?ing the onions & garlic start cooking some bacon, until crunchy. (Again, not burnt).
- Once the bacon is all done, chop it up and add it to the onion & garlic mixture..
- Mix it up, and then add the vodka! I added about two nips I bought at the store, but you can add as much as you'd like :) there's nothing wrong with that!.
- While this is cooking also add 2 tablespoons of butter and mix it up.
- After that is done, add your can of tomato pur?e and mix it all together.
- Then add the heavy cream and mix it.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, & Parmesan cheese to taste..
- And lastly add the remainder of the butter (2 tablespoons) and once again mix it up!.
- You can add extra heavy cream to make it more watery if you'd like. And just taste it and see how you like it, if it needs more spices or vodka or anything go ahead and add it to your preference. Any way is good and tasty!.
- While your vodka sauce is slowly cooking, get your chicken breasts and chop them up. I prefer to have them in chunks but any way is fine.
- Grab a skillet, and saut? your chicken with some olive oil. Or you can grill it if you have a grilling pan. Make sure you spice up your chicken with some salt & pepper to taste!.
- Once your chicken is done, add it to your vodka sauce and mix it all together!.
- Grab some penne pasta or whatever your tastebuds want and cook it.
- Once your pasta is ready (I like mine al dente) mix it with your yummy vodka sauce and serve!!!!.
- Last but not least; ENJOY! (And go to the gym the next day lol!).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food penne alla vodka with grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: