Sweet Tea Brined Ribs this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet tea brined ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Tea Brined Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Tea Brined Ribs is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet tea brined ribs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Tea Brined Ribs:
- Make ready 4 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 large of tea bags.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 lb of country style pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Sweet Tea Brined Ribs:
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients except for ribs and garlic powder. Heat over medium high heat until sugar and salt is dissolved. Cool completely or add ice cubes to chill brine. Put ribs in ziplock bag. Pour sweet tea brine over ribs. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible. Refrigerate for 24-72 hours. *The longer it brines, the stronger the taste.*.
- Remove ribs from brine and blot excess liquid off with papertowels. Disgard the brine. Season very liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Wrap tightly in foil, place meaty side down on baking sheet/roasting pan. Cook for 2 hours at 300°F..
- Open foil packet and lay ribs meaty side up. At this point you can slather on some of your favorite bbq sauce. Put back in oven for 5 mins. Slice and enjoy! *I left these plain to get a feel for the taste of the brine before pairing them with a sauce.*.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food sweet tea brined ribs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sweet Tea Brined Ribs Recipe Video: