Lemonade Scones this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, lemonade scones. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemonade Scones is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Lemonade Scones is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemonade scones using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemonade Scones:
- Make ready 4 Cups of Self Raising Flour.
- Make ready 300 ml of Cream.
- Take 1 Can of Lemonade (Sprite or 7up).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Lemonade Scones:
- Preheat oven to 220c (fan bake is better).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, into a smooth dough. You'll need to get stuck in with your hands.
- Tip onto a well floured baking tray, or baking paper.
- You can either cut it into squares now, or save it until it's baked. The kids prefer the latter and it's less mess.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until they start to turn a golden colour.
- Cool on a wire rack when done.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemonade scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemonade Scones Recipe Video: