Feel Better Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, feel better tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Feel Better Tea is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Feel Better Tea is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook feel better tea using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Feel Better Tea:
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water to mix with the ground ginger.
- Take 1 of fresh mint leaves or if u have mint tea bags use those...make your tea then add the ginger honey mix..
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon squeezed into your tea for good measure...U can't go wrong with lemon in tea..it's gotta help....
- Take 1 of Hot Cup Tea..your choice..I am using Tropical..but Lipton is fine.
Instructions to make Feel Better Tea:
- Mix the ground ginger with water to dissolve ginger.Add the honey and stir to dissolve the honey..
- Chop the Fresh Mint...add to the hot cup of tea and stir...Add a spoon or two of the honey ginger mix stir and enjoy....
- This is the I'm too sick to get dressed and go to the store to get the ingredients Tea.... most of us have ground ginger in our cabinet however the peppermint leaves maybe a little bit different I do have it growing in my garden and I wasn't too sick to walk out there and pluck some....
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food feel better tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Feel Better Tea Recipe Video: