Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bucatini with turkey meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bucatini with turkey meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs:
- Take 1 box of Buccatini.
- Get 1 of Pasta sauce ( I used vodka sauce).
- Prepare 1 can of Hunts fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 10 of Turkey meatballs ( I used frozen precooked ).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shaved Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs:
- In a large stockpot bring water to a boil add a big handful of salt for flavor and cook the Bucatini 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness..
- While bucatini is cooking combine all remaining ingredients into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes..
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce , lightly toss and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bucatini with turkey meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs Recipe Video: