Classic Lemonade this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, classic lemonade. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic Lemonade is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Classic Lemonade is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic lemonade using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Lemonade:
- Take of Simple Syrup :.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Make ready 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Lemonade :.
- Prepare 1 batch of simple syrup (above recipe).
- Get 1 cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed preferred.
- Prepare 5 1/2 cups of cold water.
Steps to make Classic Lemonade:
- Start by making the simple syrup. Place the 2 cups sugar in a medium saucepan with the 2 cups water. Set the heat to medium and stir fairly often until the sugar is completely dissolved. Then set the pan aside for it to cool..
- In a large pitcher, stir together the simple syrup, lemon juice and additional cold water..
- Let it chill in the fridge prior to serving or just serve immediately over ice..
- That's it. Simple and delicious!.
- On a side note, if you like your lemonade more on the tart side (we like it sweet) then either cut the simple syrup recipe in half or you can use only half the original batch and store the other half in an airtight glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Its great to mix into tea, coffee or cocktails..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food classic lemonade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Classic Lemonade Recipe Video: