TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tl 's plantation almond iced tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tl 's plantation almond iced tea using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea:
- Get 10 of tea bags ( i recommend Lipton ).
- Make ready 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 gallon of boiling water.
- Get 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Take 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/2 gallon of cold water.
Instructions to make TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea:
- Place teabags, lemon juice and sugar in large container. Pour half gallon of boiling water over this and let steep for 15 min..
- Remove tea bags. Add remaining ingredients and the half gallon cold water. Mix and chill. Serve with ice..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tl 's plantation almond iced tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea Recipe Video: