Watermelon Lemonade this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, watermelon lemonade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Watermelon Lemonade is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Watermelon Lemonade is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook watermelon lemonade using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Take 4-5 of large slices of watermelon.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of 100% lemon juice.
- Take 1 of large lemon.
Steps to make Watermelon Lemonade:
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces..
- Add the pieces to the blender and purée.
- Pass through a strainer. And put the residue in a separate bowl or pitcher, and add the lemon juice along with water. Stir..
- Pass through the strainer again using over the first strained watermelon juice. Stir well..
- Cut lemon into even slices and add to the pitcher..
- Add ice. Stir slightly (if at all :)) Garnish with lemon and small cut watermelon. Enjoy cold..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food watermelon lemonade recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Watermelon Lemonade Recipe Video: