Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice:
- Take 6 of Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of Bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lawry salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried rosemary, marjoram, thyme, onion, garlic ( 1/2 tsp of each).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Olives cut small.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Get 1 dash of Oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Capers.
- Get 1 can of Can Tomatoes or tomato sauce as needed.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Bay leave.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oolong/fruit tea.
- Take 1 of Sour orange.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice:
- Clean and rinse the poultry in cold water.
- Season to taste with onion, Rosemary, majoram, thyme, garlic. Worcestershire, Larry salt, sour orange juice..
- Sauté in cast iron or other skillet until brown in both sides.
- Place the chicken in a multi-cooker or regular pan and add remaining on top. Add 1 cup of tea and cook covered until tender, to taste..
- With the broth (juice) resulted from this recipe, I took as base to prepare yellow rice. Having used the multi cooker, the chicken kept all its juices. Cook as regular rice and at serving add olive oil to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caribbean tea chicken thighs /yellow rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Caribbean Tea Chicken Thighs /Yellow Rice Recipe Video: