C's Homemade Iced Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, c's homemade iced tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
C's Homemade Iced Tea is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. C's Homemade Iced Tea is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook c's homemade iced tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make C's Homemade Iced Tea:
- Make ready of For a 2 1/4 quart jug/pitcher.
- Take 2 cup of Boiled water (kettle).
- Take 4 of Earl grey or green tea bags - I have also made it using 2 of each kind - it's up to you.
- Make ready 1 of Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar or to taste.
Steps to make C's Homemade Iced Tea:
- Place tea bags and lemon zest in a large bowl. Pour in boiled water..
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Let cool..
- Once mixture is completely cooled, take out the tea bags and strain the mixture. Pour strained mixture into a jug..
- Fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. Keep finished iced tea in the fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food c's homemade iced tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
C's Homemade Iced Tea Recipe Video: