Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's, "po boy," sunday bloody mary. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's, "po boy," sunday bloody mary using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary:
- Get of "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary.
- Take 1 of Bottle Ice Cold Lager Beer.
- Make ready 1 large of Bottle Clam Juice [chilled & shaken].
- Take 1 of 12 oz Bottle Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Take 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 dash of Celery Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 large of Lager Glass [wet down then chilled in freezer].
Instructions to make Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary:
- Wet glasses and chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 glass cold Clamato Juice, 10 shakes [or more] cold Tabasco Sauce, one ice cold Lager and a dash of black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder in that order..
- Drink as many as it takes to forget that tomorrow is Monday..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's, "po boy," sunday bloody mary recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary Recipe Video: