Breakfast of Champions this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast of champions. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast of Champions is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast of Champions is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast of champions using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast of Champions:
- Make ready of Mimosa.
- Prepare 1 of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Champagne.
- Get 1 of Orange Slice.
- Get of Bloody Mary.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of Vodka.
- Prepare 3 oz of Tomato Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon, juice of.
- Get 1 of Tabasco Sauce, to taste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Prepared Horseradish.
- Make ready 1 of Green Olives, to garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast of Champions:
- For the Mimosa.
- In an ice filled glass, pour in Champagne to 3/4 full..
- Fill with Orange Juice..
- Mix well.
- Garnish with orange slice..
- For the Bloody Mary.
- In an ice filled glass, mix all ingredients except for the olives..
- Mix well..
- Garnish with olives on a toothpick..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast of champions recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast of Champions Recipe Video: