Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, dark chocolate christmas tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate christmas tea using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea:
- Make ready 1 each of Guayaki brand 'Mate Chocolatte' tea bag.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Dutch Process Cocoa Powder.
- Take of Optional, a dash or so of one or each.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Take of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea:
- Mix liquids in microwave safe cup. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Steep tea bag for 5-10 minutes. Longer time is stronger final tea drink.
- Remove tea bag, squeeze out liquid back into cup.
- Add cocoa and optional spices, stir to combine. Enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dark chocolate christmas tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea Recipe Video: