Lemon Drop Martini this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, lemon drop martini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Drop Martini is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Get 2 oz of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 oz of citrus vodka.
- Take 1/2 oz of triple sec.
- Get 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- Get of lemon rimming sugar (see recipe).
- Get 1 C of ice cubes.
- Make ready 1 of ea lemon section.
Steps to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Rim a chilled glass with the rimming sugar. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/432076-lemon-rimming-sugar.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except the lemon section, into to a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously. Simple syrup recipe - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Strain and pour into the prepared glass and garnish with the lemon section. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lemon drop martini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe Video: