Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry lemonade mousse cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry lemonade mousse cake using 36 ingredients and 32 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake:
- Take of FOR CAKE.
- Get 6 ounces (1/2 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- Make ready 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of FOR LEMONADE MOUSSE.
- Take 1 box (3 ounce) of lemon flavored jello.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of frozen strawberry lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- Get 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of STABALIZED WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Take 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Take 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cold water.
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY SAUCE.
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh strawberries, stems removed, cut in half or thirds if large. i had small ones so left them whole.
- Get 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Make ready as needed of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of shaved white chocolate.
- Get 1 tablespoon of shaved dark chocolate.
- Get as needed of Red and pink sprinkles.
Instructions to make Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake:
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Line a baking sheet with foil to hold springform pan while baking. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, whisk to blend.
- Combine in another bowl milk, sour cream and both extracts, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs , one at a time beating each egg in.
- Add flour aiternating with milk/sour cream mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Spread evenly in prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Be sure not to over bake for a moist cake. Cool 15 minutes in pan, release from pan to cool completely. Wash and dry springform pan to use to mold mousse to cake in next step.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE MOUSSE.
- In a bowl combine lemon jello and boilig water and stir until completely dissoved. Let cool to lukewarm.
- In another bowl beat mascarpone, strawberry lemonade concentrate vanilla and lemon zest beat until smooth. Beat in jello until smooth and refrigerate until iust starting to thicken, but NOT setting up just about 10 minutes.
- Beat cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold cream and lemon / marscapone mixtures together until blended.
- Fit cooled cake back in springform pan.
- Spread strawberry lemonade mousse smoothly over cake. Refigerate at least 6 hours before adding topping.
- MAKE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in the 1 tablespoon cold water in a heatproof small bowl for 5 minutes.
- Place softened gelatin in bowl in a pan of simmering water until clear and dissoved. Keep lukewarm and in liquid form to use in whipped cream.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add confectioner's sugar, vanilla and warm gelatin . Beat until it holds its shape.
- Smooth over mousse in springform pan, chill at least 2 hours befoe removing side of pan from p.
- Decorate top with fresh strawberrys, grated white and dark chocolate and red and pink sprinkles.
- Unhlockk sides of sprinform pan and serve with strawberry sauce. For best flavor bring to toom temperature before serving.
- TO MAKE STRAWBERRY SAUCE.
- Place strawberries, sugar, water, lemon, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
- Cover saucepan until strawberries get juicy.
- Then remove lid and, using a potato masher crush some berrys, cook until slightly thickened about 5 to 10 minutes. Refrigeraye to serve cold.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry lemonade mousse cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake Recipe Video: