Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, kate's roasted, stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kate's roasted, stuffed peppers using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers:
- Take 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Take 1 packages of firm, light tofu.
- Prepare 2 of scallions.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of Red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Red quinoa.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of orzo pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka sauce.
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers:
- Drain, squeeze and cube tofu. Let it sit on a plate with paper towels to get a lot of the moisture out. Preheat oven to 350..
- On a large pan, pour oil and warm until a wooden spoon starts to sizzle when dipped into it..
- Dump tofu into pan. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to your taste..
- Chop up scallions and add to the pan..
- Stir tofu. Let sizzle until all sides are a lovely golden brown. When cooked, place aside in a bowl..
- Prepare quinoa and orzo. I made 2 servings, so I used 1/4 cup quinoa with 2 tbsp orzo. Pour 3/4 cup water into pan. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add vodka sauce and salt..
- When cooked, pour contents into the bowl with the tofu. Mix it up! I like to add arugula, but be sure to snip it up into small pieces..
- Cut red pepper in half through the stem the long way. Remove stem and seeds, and place into a baking tray..
- Fill pepper halves and top with parmesan or any cheese you choose. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pepper is tender and the cheese is brown..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kate's roasted, stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kate's Roasted, Stuffed Peppers Recipe Video: